The Sinz Square Tapered Bottom Brackets are available in 3 spec levels which are Junior, Pro, and Titanium, with two sizes in each which are 108mm and 113mm.
The Junior model features a steel body, alloy cups, and chromoly spindle.
The Pro model features a carbon body, hollow chromoly spindle, and alloy cups.
The titanium model features a carbon body, titanium spindle, and alloy cups.
Of the two sizes, the 113mm is the most common. The 108mm brings the cranks in closer to the frame and is typically used on smaller frames or with cranks that have a lot of “offset” in the arm.
- Junior 108mm (w/bolts): 9.15oz
- Junior 113mm (w/bolts): 9.7oz
- Pro 108mm (w/bolts): 8.4oz
- Pro 113mm (w/bolts): 8.65oz
- Titanium 108mm (w/bolts): 6.55oz
- Titanium 113mm (w/bolts): 6.65oz