About Mojo BMX
Our house brands include Speedco Bicycles, Avian Components and Sinz Products. We are also the North American distributor for Meybo Bicycles, Pure Bicycles, and S1 Protective Gear. Our mission is to offer a product for every aspect of the bike, for every skill level and budget. Collectively, our six brands will always have you covered from the staging lane to the finish line.
- Speedco Bicycles: is our premier brand of BMX race frames. In 2016 we introduced the Velox Carbon Pro line, the lightest most technically advanced frame on the BMX market and in 2017 we introduced the Velox line of youth frames along with a full offering of 7075 alloy frames. If you want to feel your fastest; start with a Speedco.
- Avian Components is a collective of speed, style, skill and the undying desire to have the most fun you can. Whether you want to win every lap or just kick the back end out send the biggest whip mid-pack, Avian is your brand.
- Sinz Products has been a staple in the BMX scene for almost two decades, making its global debut on the podium at the 2008 Olympic Games. Fast forward to present day, and Sinz offers a component for the entire bike for all skill levels, at a budget friendly price range.
- Meybo is a frame and complete bike manufacturer from The Netherlands. Since its inception, Meybo has been home to Elite World Champions and Olympic Gold Medalists alike. Their results at the highest levels of international competition direction coincide with the product they offer to the race market today.
- S1 Protection is the protective gear line of our friends in the Netherlands. They started this brand alongside their Meybo line to insure that when yo take a digger, you're back on track as quickly as possible. Most known for their Impact vests, S1 offers an entire line of battle proven goods for knee and elbow alike.
- PURE Bicycles is an alloy frame manufacturer from the UK. Pure has been a staple on the international racing scene since the early 2000's.