The all New revolutionary Meybo HSX frame is the fastest alloy frame in the Meybo range. The Olympic winning Holeshot geometry is now available with all new factory features. It boasts optimal power transmission and the ideal combination of stiffness and handling. The ultimate tool to get the best out of every race.
Meybo HSX frame features include:
• 6061 T-6 multiple butted hydroformed tubing;
• 1.5 tapered headtube;
• Wide BB shell for optimal stiffness;
• Disc brake directly mounted on the frame;
• Meybo solid chainstay with fixed 15mm rear drop outs;
- Ensure you always the same Chainstay length whatever gear you run!
- Easy, fast and straight mounting of your rear wheel!
• Meybo chain tensioner system;
• 7005 CNC 15mm rear axle;
• Sizes Expert, Expert XL, Pro 21, Pro 21.5, Pro 22, Pro 22.5, Pro 23, Cruiser.
Approved by World Champions Laura Smulders, Niek Kimmann and Twan van Gendt
The 2021 Olympic winning frame
* The mounting of the chain tensioner should be as short as possible. If it is not convenient, use a HALF-LINK in the chain
Sizing HSX Frames 2023: